We are experienced with all sorts of breeds and the different needs of each pet. We strive to enhance the health and well-being of the puppies and to ensure that the animals can live fuller and longer lives.
- BVA eye testing
- DNA testing available
- Puppy litter screening
- BVA hip and elbow screening
- Heart testing by ECG trace and auscultation (scanning available on request and extra price)
- PKD Scanning (Polycystic Kidney Disease)
- UPUC creatinin ratio urine test
- BAER testing for hearing…. if enough enquiries
Before coming to the clinic please download and fill out the forms below:
For more information, please contact Michelle at the surgery on 01304 375571.